Fleurish Psychotherapy, a private practice inDecatur, is looking for part time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Our office is located in downtown Decatur. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Georgia with at least 1 year post-independent-licensure experience. Compensation is percentage- based on income received. Therapist must be extensively trained in DBT, and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Therapist must be willing to provide DBT-informed individual therapy and co-lead DBT skills groups. Fleurish will provide a stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group. Candidate will be independent contractor status. Must be able to see a minimum of 10 clients/contact hours per week.
· Assistance with CAQH registration and BCBS credentialing if not already paneled
· Competitive compensation
· An EHR system with medical/insurance billing.
· Monthly optional group case consultation
· Opportunity to move into full-time, employee status over time
· Supportive environment
· Comfortable, furnished office space with shared waiting room
· Current State of Georgia license as a LCSW, LMFT, or LPC
· Willing to work 10 hours per week or more
· Minimum 1 year post-independent licensure
· Paneled with BCBS a plus
· Prior private practice experience is a plus
· Extensively-trained in DBT
· Send cover letter and CV/resume
· Master's Degree in counseling-related field
Required license or certification:
· LPC or LCSW (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed (APC, LMSW)
Job Type: Contract
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.