Job Title: Licensed Therapist
Fleurish Psychotherapy, a group private practice in Decatur, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join us. Our office is in the heart of downtown Decatur. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Georgia with at least 1 year post-independent-licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH. Previous paneling with BCBS or other insurance panels is a plus. Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out biweekly.
We prefer that our therapists have a niche(s) (couples, EMDR, family, groups, anxiety, etc). Fleurish will provide a steady stream of referrals, but candidate must be willing to also market themselves (with our support, of course!) to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group. Candidate will be a non-exempt employee (W-2) status. Must be able to see a minimum of 10 clients/contact hours per week for part-time status and 20 clients/contact hours per week for full-time status.
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to hone your niche based on your specific areas of passion and expertise.
- Assistance with CAQH registration and BCBS credentialing if not already paneled
- Competitive compensation and referrals
- An EHR system with medical/insurance billing.
- Monthly optional group case consultation
- The flexibility to create a practice that fits your life.
- Supportive environment
- Comfortable, furnished office space with waiting room
We are looking for clinicians who:
- Are currently licensed to practice in Georgia as a LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Are organized, conscientious, and committed to providing high quality services to your clients.
- Have strong clinical skills in diagnosis, assessment, and treatment.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort with electronic records and use of technology.
- Are team-players who will contribute to a warm, collaborative work environment.
- Master's Degree in counseling-related field
Required license or certification:
- MFT, LPC, or LCSW (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed (APC, LMSW)
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.